|
I Cherish You.
| |
|
Profile
![]() Pang Chong Yi. QTSS is my Jail My Jail Start from 13 December 1995 , 1st is in my mother vagina 9Mth , 2nd is my home 3year ,3rd is Kindergarten for 3 year , 4th Blangahrise for 6 years ,5th is Queenstown I stay there for almost 2 year. I from NT go to 2 year NA.But i think i the police adding one more year for me , cause i play too much I'm a Sparking Devil that Spark/Fuck you Upside down. I love Pink Because Pink is for Gay and is a very bright and happy colour Email me if you want chongyi1995@hotmail.com Add me in Facebook too ! Want Fuck me my No. is 98765432. I'm free at Geylang 81 Hotel. I'm contactable 24hours like 7-11. REMEMBER TO TAG ME!!!! Credit goes to Cousin (For helping me the skins) Tag
Links
xx |
Friday, April 10, 2009, 1:54 PM
10 April
nothing to do onli i write this post not for you to see but for me to know i wrote it understand. today is good friday i enjoy my life staying at home no place to go to.tonight i going to the airport u wonder why? haha cant tell u now becos it a secret.enjoy ur dirty old good friday haha see u tomoro Bb^^. |