I Cherish You.
Profile
♥

Pang Chong Yi.


QTSS is my Jail My Jail Start from 13 December 1995 , 1st is in my mother vagina 9Mth , 2nd is my home 3year ,3rd is Kindergarten for 3 year , 4th Blangahrise for 6 years ,5th is Queenstown JailSec for 5 year but currently 1++ year 3 more year to go (2 year at 13 December 95)Total untill i die
I stay there for almost 2 year. I from NT go to 2 year NA.But i think i the police adding one more year for me , cause i play too much
I'm a Sparking Devil that Spark/Fuck you Upside down.
I love Pink Because Pink is for Gay and is a very bright and happy colour
Email me if you want chongyi1995@hotmail.com Add me in Facebook too ! Want Fuck me my No. is 98765432. I'm free at Geylang 81 Hotel. I'm contactable 24hours like 7-11. REMEMBER TO TAG ME!!!!
Credit goes to Cousin
(For helping me the skins)
Tag

Links
x
x

Yiqian (Cousin) Melody (good friend)


Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 5:06 PM
Starting Of A News Day!

Hey amanda,

Will u Shuddup!Bitchy Retards
Nevermind about tht . Todays it was kinda of happy for me , because its have a good weathers.
but the weather wasn't what i think it was !!!!
IT
RAIN
OMG!!!
Damn sad Couldn't get home after my beautiful detention^^
i Will End It Here Then ^^