I Cherish You.
Profile
♥

Pang Chong Yi.


QTSS is my Jail My Jail Start from 13 December 1995 , 1st is in my mother vagina 9Mth , 2nd is my home 3year ,3rd is Kindergarten for 3 year , 4th Blangahrise for 6 years ,5th is Queenstown JailSec for 5 year but currently 1++ year 3 more year to go (2 year at 13 December 95)Total untill i die
I stay there for almost 2 year. I from NT go to 2 year NA.But i think i the police adding one more year for me , cause i play too much
I'm a Sparking Devil that Spark/Fuck you Upside down.
I love Pink Because Pink is for Gay and is a very bright and happy colour
Email me if you want chongyi1995@hotmail.com Add me in Facebook too ! Want Fuck me my No. is 98765432. I'm free at Geylang 81 Hotel. I'm contactable 24hours like 7-11. REMEMBER TO TAG ME!!!!
Credit goes to Cousin
(For helping me the skins)
Tag

Links
x
x

Yiqian (Cousin) Melody (good friend)


Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 5:00 PM

Welcome, See And Enjoy!

Todae was rather a surprised that i did'nt get my Detention Worh heng Heng lol..
T
A
L
K
about yesterday kana police case the people go say i steal bike from dunno who, One crazy fellow== came to me and say ' i slap your face ar B.........sth ' Settle the case quite long but i was INNOCENT!!!!!! Erh what to write ar? ermm.... oh ya Getting back to the detention thingy , i was lucky cause teacher didn't reli care for us todae LOL!
While i was Plying my nintendo DS Pokemon 'which is lame for u people'-.-
BUT IT WAS AWESOME DUDE!
Especially where Andre and brandon sth ply with me.
School ended quite late Actually as we group of PEOPLE stayed and arrange the class nicely^^
ICT came! i stilll slacking around in the canteen did'nt wanted to go up.LOL...
After school Went Bukit merah Find fren......
and go fix the old stupid bike which i tell u all. Waited quite LOng Nvr Come-.-
I LAZY TYPE LIAO LA !
Amanda IF U ARE SEEING THIS DUN GIVE A REMARK _l_
Bye All^^